Benefits of IRCTC Agent Registration
As you want to know how to become an IRCTC agent, before that, let us know the benefits of becoming an IRCTC agent.
- Agents can book an unlimited number of train e-Tickets through IRCTC agent login.
- Issue authorized tickets without fear of ticket cancellation
- IRCTC agents can book General, Tatkal, Waiting List, RAC
- IRCTC agents commission is Rs.20 on Non AC PNR & Rs 40 on AC Class PNR.
- Agent name will display on the IRCTC website
- No trade license is required for a railway agency
- Your agency details will get printed on the ticket
- IRCTC Agent gets direct login in the booking portal
- Railway ticket fare deducted from your wallet; hence ticket is created faster
- You can become an IRCTC agent through a straightforward process.
Latest news & articles for IRCTC agents
IRCTC has resumed its train “Tejas Express” from 7th August 2021 in the below routes. Lucknow to Delhi Train Number 82501 Delhi to Lucknow Train
People are mostly confused about the refund policy and procedures of IRCTC. A brief description would help you to cut down your confusion regarding cancellation
INDIAN Railways is called the lifeline of India. In the year 2002 IRCTC fully came into operations. 27 tickets were booked on the first day
Yes, Anyone can get Agent License of IRCTC. You have to just follow some steps that are following:- To become an IRCTC agent click on
He has to be digital certificate (USB Dongle) of class 3. Note:- You cannot book the tickets through this login in the morning time between 08:00
The idea of the Digital Signature Certificate has been introduced to make booking reservations easier and safer for irctc authorized travel Agents. This blog will