The IRCTC Executive Lounge is a first-of-its-kind, completely air-conditioned facility where railway travellers may wait for their trains. The Executive Lounge is open to all railway passengers. Any railway passenger, as well as families travelling in groups or for weddings, may use the lounge. However, in such instances, it is recommended that you verify availability at the executive lounge in advance.
1. Resting Suite Deluxe: Rs.510/- (02 hours)
2. Extra Hour (Deluxe Resting Suite): Rs.258/-
3. SPA (Massage Chair) Services: Rs.198/- (30 minutes)
4. Downloading Fropcorn Movies: Rs.65/- each Movie/Video
5. Infotainment & Internet Zone: Rs.132/- (08 to 15 minutes)
6. Souvenir Shop :MRP
The following are the charges for the Executive Lounge, Platform-1: The initial one-hour entry price is Rs.150/- per person, exclusive of any taxes. The following services are included in the admission fee:-
The following are the tariffs for the Executive Lounge, Platform-16: For the first two hours, the entry price is Rs.200/- per person. After the first two hours, each additional hour or portion thereof costs Rs. 70 per person “excluding of all taxes.” The following services are included in the admission fee:-
1. Vegetarian Buffet Breakfast: Rs.250/-
2. N. Veg. Buffet Breakfast: Rs 300/-
3. Veg. Buffet Lunch: Rs 325/-
4. Buffet Lunch with Non-Vegetables: Rs 385/-
5. Vegetarian Buffet Dinner: Rs 325/-
6. Buffet dinner (non-vegetarian): Rs 385/-
7. Hi-Tea(Snacks): Rs.250
Children under the height of 3 feet are admitted free of charge. Anyone over the height of 3 feet is deemed a person, and the appropriate charges will be assessed.
1. Internet access on a PC – Rs.70/- (30 minutes)
2. Use of a computer with access to the internet – Rs.135/- (01 hour)
3. Printout (black and white): Rs.15/- per page
4. Photocopying costs Rs.15 per page.
Scanning costs Rs.15 per page.
Apart from New Delhi Railway Station Platform-1 and Platform-16, Executive Lounges are currently available at Agra, Jaipur, Sealdah, Madurai, and Ahmedabad.
Each passenger’s access to the lounge is regulated by a smart card, which is given to them during check-in. To access or depart the Lounge, passengers must scan their smart card at the entry door. The time is recorded and the length of stay begins once the card is swiped. The system calculates the time of entry and leave automatically. Executive Lounge operated 24*7
The Executive Lounge accepts all Visa, Mastercard, and Maestro debit and credit cards.
One government-issued picture identification card, such as a PAN card, voter ID, passport, Aadhar card, or driver’s licence, plus a valid railway ticket, either reserved or unreserved.